Monday 26 March 2012

For Any Nice People Out There...

So, I sponsored the cutest little girl a few days ago to do a 1k run for charity (she told me what charity it was but now I've completely forgotten now) and she was supposed to come and collect the money about two days ago.... she didn't show....
So here I am thinking "Oh Lord, how dislikeable must I be that someone won't even turn up if I paid them to?"




But yes... fast forward to today... I've been tidying up my house, sorting stuff, bleaching stuff, scrubbing stuff, sweeping stuff... looking like a first class tramp graduating from "how you shouldn't leave your house if you don't want people to cross the street to get away from you " Academy... meh, I wouldn't even care if the little girl and her mother didn't knock on my door this evening.... 

Opened the door... think I scared the poor sod!!! Oh I felt so bad... When I dress down, I don't do it by halves, I commit!.... My "look" was completed with the added... "gangsta" hat covering my forehead and hair so I could have easily been mistaken for a boy... a scary boy.... 

*CUTTING TO THE CHASE NOW....* 

Anyway, they came with the most adorable dog named scruffy... I have no idea what breed it was but he was so cute!! Apparently he doesn't go out during the night so he was very excited... and although I looked like an epic fail he seemed to take a shine to me... I was squealing like a kid... so the little girl asked if I wanted to stroke him... so I bent down and he jumped on my lap and started licking my hand... aww bubba... I could have cried but I thought I may as well stay in "gangsta character" and controlled myself... 

My point of this jargon filled "story" is I want a dog please... anyone who would like to buy me a dog, or find me a dog is more than welcome to.... knock yourself out please.. I would much appreciate it.... 

Preferably one of these: 



Actually I'm not fussed so take your pick:

I would add more pictures but you get the point
Thank you in advance 

No comments:

Post a Comment