Monday 16 May 2016

Monday Musings: How Ugly Are You?

Ok this is going to be brief because what I'm about to put below is all I want you take out of this post...no "laadeedaa this is what I bought today/ this is what I wore" ...No. Please girls/boys/men/women/EVERYONE remember this always <3 


(AND THE SAME GOES FOR MEN!!!)

- Don't diminish your worth based on what you think society wants/likes 
- Stop focussing on your "flaws" 
- Stop comparing yourself to other people 
- Love yourself 
- Respect yourself
- Know yourself; don't try and be who you think everyone wants you to be, you are the way you are for a reason. Embrace it. 


Darling, you are enough, and don't let anyone tell you or make you feel otherwise. 
          
                                                     YOU. ARE. ENOUGH. 
                                     

6 comments:

  1. Sweet, that is such a wonderful quote and idea. Don't we all feel like we aren't doing enough sometimes? I'm not even talking about beauty, I mean as people period, working hard enough, doing enough. Oh the struggle, I can totally apply this to my life. Great thought!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! We are way too hard on ourselves and that puts a dark cloud over our lives..we just need to love ourselves and each other and all will be great! Thanks for your comment bub xxxx

      Delete
  2. Oh girl, what an inspiring quote, seriously. Comparison is such an awful, awful thing. I think we need to have tunnel vision when it comes to concentrating on our own growth.

    Lima
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmygosh exactly!! We can't keep watching other people's lives because ours will just pass us by in a flash and what memories will we have left? It's much easier said than done but I'm deffo trying to just focus on myself and trying to build others up as much as I can. Hope you have a good week bub :-) xxxxxx

      Delete